Søk i denne bloggen

tirsdag 10. januar 2017

Hei igjen!
Jeg vil informere at siden mange folk utenom Norge også leser min blogg, har jeg bestemt meg å skrive bloggen min i engelsk fra nå av. Slik at alle forstår og har muligheten til å følge med.

Tuesday 03-01-2017 to Thursday 05-01-17

This week has been very heavy for me, not only because i started work also because i have to take care of myself outside of work. Luckily i get to work at such a modern and positive company, good people and kind co-workers! The first week was very difficult for me at work because i used most of my time getting known with the routines and people. After 3-4 days it went much better, now i am close to being independent. Im working my way to being as independent as possible at least!

Friday 06-01-2017

Today i worked dayshift till 15:30 and when i got home i packed my bag and went to Zoetermeer for the weekend. I took the first train at 15:50 because i was really hyped for the trip. I got to stay 2 nights at my friend Djayben, with his family. They were all so nice to me and i was taken good care of, i had so much fun!

Saturday 07-01-2017

Today we planned to go to Den Haag with the rest of the crew, but it was snowing a bit that night. The snow led to big problems, both for cars and trains, so we decided not to go. Instead we went to Jordi, Valentijn was there also. Later that evening Jimmy stopped by too, We were just chilling at his place and i had much fun meeting them all for the first time!

(This picture wouldnt rotate for some stupid reason)
Sunday 08-01-2017

Last day in Zoetermeer today, so we went for a good dutch breakfast together with the family of Djayben, i had an extremely fun weekend! Cant wait to visit them soon again.




1 kommentar:

  1. Nice to know that you are having a great time! Very proud of you :)

    SvarSlett